Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Leah's ways to stay motivated 101

Once in a while go shopping for yourself. It's always great to track your weight loss progress by how well your clothes fit. And it doesn't hurt if the shirt you buy is totally flattering to your skin complexion and fits just right!!!! ( wink wink ;) wink)
Don't starve yourself!!!! Eating Healthy does not have to taste gross! Dan made this delicious dinner the other night. Shrimp Kabobs with veggies sprinkled with Old Bay seasoning, and watermelon!!!!
Once in a while give your muscles a rest! I decided that watching Shrek with Ben was the right thing to do at that moment. My muscles were DYING from Saturday's work out. And even though clean laundry was screaming my name to be put away and the bed wasn't even made, I ignored it for that afternoon. Dan caught us and took this picture.....

Set short term goals for yourself. My personal short term goal is to get my tush(literally) in gear and accomplish a dream/goal I have had all my life. So July 27th and 28th I will be singing and competing in the Colgate Country Showdown!!!


1 comment:

karen said...

I love your RED SHOES. You are so cute. Thanks for being so honest about your journey. It helps me on mine. You are awsome. Keep it up!!