With the recent big winter storm, broken toe, and Ben going to the urgent care(wicked spider bite was infected), my work out routine has been postponed. I also have been eating a lot of take out for dinners as we prepare for Dan to deploy. But, even with all this.......... I am trying to focus on the main goal. I think it is important to not beat myself up for not being perfect. Atleast I am still focused and trying right???? So for today this is what I am working on......
- Eating b-fast as soon as I wake up to get my metabolism going
- Eating every 2 - 3 hours
- With each meal eat some type of protein combined with healthy carb
- Cutting out fried foods, mayo, and butter
- Working on fist size portions and stop eating when I am full
- Making time for me (Me time)
And today, I scheduled my next training appointment's for Wednesday and Friday.
Tonight, I focus on keeping my toes and mind healthy by going to get a pedicure! I have not had one of these in a long time. I think it's important to take a break from life every once in awhile. Tonight is that night. Dan is taking Ben to the gym daycare while I go have a little girl time. Weeeeeeeee