Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm back with the new year

Hello to all that are along for this crazy ride called weight loss. It is so tough isn't it? Well, not as tough as doing it alone. So let's work together and try and motivate one another.

What I have been up(or down) to............
I have been on a teeter totter with my weight loss since I last blogged. I moved from Hawaii to Utah. Made a stop in between to Cali. And road trip food is SO not my friend. Then found out that Dan was deploying to Iraq and lost my appetite. Dan went to a 3 week training in California to prepare for deployment and in that time period, I lost 15 pounds. I just plain and simple lost my appetite. I still ate.....just not nearly the amount I had been eating. Then Dan came back and we enjoyed the holidays, moved places, and took a 3 week road trip to Az and Cali. As you can imagine, all the weight I had lost....... slowly crept back up on me. Now I am home, and ready to get my body healthy.

I have had enough sugary foods and soda to last me a lifetime. I am seriously deprived of green veggies and fresh fruit. And if I see another poptart or potato chip, I misht lose it. I am SO ready to eat healthy portions of food. And don't even get me started on lack of exercise!!!!

So here we go......who's with me???????

3 comments:

Englishfam said...

Leah I am so glad you started this blog back up again! I need a HUGE kick in the pants. I have had no motivation with all this snowy weather. Winter makes me crazy!! Can't wait to see you guys again tomorrow!

Miss Megan said...

ME!!! Girl, you know I got your back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Leah's healthy blog is back! I've been taking Emily for walks, but need some serious support to kick the sweet tooth and large portion habit... I got a digital scale, so that has been some motivation :)