Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today I am working on......

With the recent big winter storm, broken toe, and Ben going to the urgent care(wicked spider bite was infected), my work out routine has been postponed. I also have been eating a lot of take out for dinners as we prepare for Dan to deploy. But, even with all this.......... I am trying to focus on the main goal. I think it is important to not beat myself up for not being perfect. Atleast I am still focused and trying right???? So for today this is what I am working on......

  • Eating b-fast as soon as I wake up to get my metabolism going
  • Eating every 2 - 3 hours
  • With each meal eat some type of protein combined with healthy carb
  • Cutting out fried foods, mayo, and butter
  • Working on fist size portions and stop eating when I am full
  • Making time for me (Me time)

And today, I scheduled my next training appointment's for Wednesday and Friday.

Tonight, I focus on keeping my toes and mind healthy by going to get a pedicure! I have not had one of these in a long time. I think it's important to take a break from life every once in awhile. Tonight is that night. Dan is taking Ben to the gym daycare while I go have a little girl time. Weeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Adele said...

Hey Sweetpea! GOOOOOO YOU!!! In fact, my housemate (she's a triathlete) and I joined a gym this weekend. Our goal is to go twice/week at least. Neither of us are particularly overweight (especially her) but we both notice a difference in our bodies when we're not getting regular STRENUOUS exercise. So that's what we're doing. Me, just tone up a little. She, wants to get back into fighting shape for the Edinburgh Marathon in May, and the World Quadrathalon Championships in July. So, we're with you! GO LEAH!