Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My new favorite frozen lunch meal



I have been trying different frozen meals for lunches this past week. When I went to the grocery store frozen section, I decided that I would try some new frozen meals. In the past the frozen "diet" meals taste pretty bland to me. I like foods with spices and taste. And I don't want to be starving after I just ate lunch.

Immediately when I saw this little puppy in the freezer the name called out to me. I love the taste of lemongrass and coconut. Surprisingly, this meal filled me up and tasted really good. I highly recommend it. The food facts are below:


Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1 entree (283g)
Servings Per Container: 1
Amount per Serving
%Daily Value
Calories 300
Calories from Fat 70
Total Fat 8g
12%
Saturated Fat 4g
20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg
3%
Sodium 680mg
28%
Total Carbohydrate 38g
13%
Dietary Fiber 7g
28%
Sugars 6g
Protein 18g
36%
Vitamin A
40%
Vitamin C
20%
Calcium
6%
Iron
10%

Yes, the sodium grams are pretty high. Just watch your intake for the rest of the day when eating this. I thought it was pretty healthy....we'll see if my trainer agrees.......

No comments: