Friday, November 28, 2008

23 down, 6 to go

I am in complete shock. As of this past Wednesday the 26th of November, I have lost 23 pds since delivering Zach on November 12th! I gained a total of 29 pds with Zach's pregnancy. I have NO idea why or how this weight is falling off, but it feels great to not wince when I go to weigh myself. I only have 6 pounds left until I am pre pregnancy weight!!!!! WOOOOPPPEEE!

I can not work out until 6 weeks post partum c-section. Right now, I am trying to eat healthy, watch my portions, listen to my body and stop eating when I am full, drink lots of water, and stay away from the processed/fast food junk. I am also really trying to get in my daily in-take of fresh veggies and fruit. The best way for me to do this is have the fruits and veggies as easy access in the kitchen or fridge. And then I try and eat 1 piece of fruit or veggie serving with each meal.

Right now, I am munching on half an apple with Skippy's natural creamy peanut butter. It's a great night time snack.

1 comment:

Coila said...

I hear breastfeeding burns about 500 calories a day, maybe that's helping (if you are breastfeeding) but HOLY COW that's a lot of weight in not a lot of time!