Friday, November 7, 2008

Can't wait to exercise again...for reals.....

I only have 5 days until little Zach is pulled from my tummy. And then 6 weeks to recover from the c-section. So around Christmas I will be able to exercise again. This will be perfect as I will be joining everyone else in New Years resolutions. That gives me 2-3 months to tone up the body and lose some weight before Dan returns from his deployment. I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET BACK TO THE GYM!!!!! I already have my IPOD/ITUNES new work out play list set to go!

I hate bed rest. I hate not being able to break a real sweat. I miss the natural energy that exercise gives me.

I am also pretty motivated to throw all ice cream and sugary foods out of the house. The slightest bit of sugar makes Benjamin bonkers. I am getting really excited to whip our fast food eating/candy eating bodies into natural/whole grain food eating machines!

SEE YOU SOON LAP POOL AND ELLIPTICAL MACHINE!

No comments: