Sunday, August 2, 2009

I start up week 1 of Live the Life program tomorrow!

I am pretty exicted. Dan and I will both be doing this. For more information go to www.kristiapproved.com It is clean eating. It's a 12 week program. My friend Heather told me about this. She lost 10 lbs and 5.5 inches in 4 weeks. And her husband lost 17 pounds! I wanted to do something that was healthy, and would teach me how to be healthy for the rest of my life. I am so excited to have the support of Dan in starting this up! The ultimate goal is to be healthy. Eat and live a healthy lifestyle. To be examples of health to Ben and Zach. Will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Good luck girlfriend! I can't wait to hear about your progress...P.S. I am loving the new layout. So cute! P.S. I eat carbs. Shhhh. :)