Saturday, June 23, 2007

I LOVE this link!

I have discovered the greatest thing invented! It's the recipe link on the Women's Health magazine website. Need an idea for a meal? Want to plan meals ahead of time??? Just go to this link and you have all these foods at your disposal. They are quick and easy. They are healthy! And they taste delicious!

Just now I planned today's meals out!
Breakfast - Breakfast burritos
Lunch - Asian Noodle Salad
Dinner - BBQ chicken salad

I LOVE this recipe link!!

One of the great things about this link is that you are able to switch the serving size. Preparing a meal for 2 or 20, it doesn't matter. You are able to change the serving size and it calculates for you the difference in portions! Can it get more simple to eat healthy? I think not!

1 comment:

KcD said...

Woohoo! I am SO on board with this!

I am always so pleased to see my friends get into it. Me #1 fan, big time happy!

But seriously, I could pop in and give you a few clues and recipie ideas that'd make you go "WHAAAA?!"
Truefact.

Good luck, lady! :)