Monday, June 11, 2007

Just another manic Monday of meals

Today Dan has the day off because of King Kamehaha day(it's a Hawaiian thing). So, I am not following the Women's Health plan. Like Saturday and Sunday, I am trying my best to choose healthy options. So far so good......


Breakfast - Cinnamon flavored Weight Control oatmeal sprinkled with a handful of raisins and a dash of cinnamon. I also cut up an apple. I ended up dipping the apple slices into the oatmeal.

Snack - 8 oz of skim milk with 1 scoop of EAS whey protein to make a shake

Lunch - 2 whole wheat pita pockets - each one had a tuna mix(light mayo and lemon pepper), romaine lettuce, and pocket had a tiny bit of black olive hummus; 20 baby carrots on the side.

Snack - 5 pieces of cooked shrimp with old bay seasoning sprinkled on them

Dinner - 2 shrimp cabob skewers with red bell peppers, red onion, and zucchini; all sprinkled with old baby seasoning; and watermelon

Snack - sugar free banana pudding with the crust of graham crackers(Thank you Dan!!)

Snack - whole wheat crackers and light laughing cow cheese spread (I can't get enough of this people!) and 1 handful of smart pop popcorn.

No comments: