Monday, June 11, 2007

Weigh in day

So I have decided that weighing myself every day is not healthy. So last Monday when I started this whole shin dig, I weighed myself and started a Word document (because I am obsessed with lists and word documents)weight chart. It is titled, "Ideal Weight". What I am going to do is weigh myself only ONCE a week. And the rest of the week the scale will be in the cabinet. :) This is something I have really struggled with in the past. I have the tendency to obsess over my weight. So this will help me to stay on track, but at the same time not worry or obsess over it! It's just a number right?????

*****SUPER GREAT NEWS IS THAT......... As of last Friday I am down ONE WHOLE CLOTHING SIZE!!!!!! Dan and I went to Old Navy to check out there clearance on work out clothes. And Dan is down TWO clothing sizes, and I am down ONE!!!!! YAHHHHHH!!!!

* Below is a cut and copied chart of what the Ideal Weight chart looks like:

********************************************************************************
My ideal weight for my body frame at 5’8” is between 146 and 167. I am currently *** as of June 5th, 2007. That means I have between *** and ** pounds to drop. I can only do this one day at a time and one meal at a time!

I am currently eating healthy and exercising. I am following an already made meal plan provided by Women’s Health magazine. This is something that I feel like I can really stick to! Dan and I are both doing a change of life work out and eating, so I think this will work the best for us! Yeah for team support and team work!

My goal weight is still *** pounds. I want to be at this weight because then I will have a healthy BMI. But, my main goal is to be healthier. I currently have asthma, possible blood clot, bad knees, mood swings, bad circulation, and low energy. I want to change all of this AND be an example of health to Benjamin. And be the best wife I can be to my loving, wonderful husband. And I don’t want to miss out on life just because of my weight or size. I want to do this for me this time and do it for the right reasons!!!

Black color means I just started out.
Green means in that week I lost weight!
Red means that I gained weight.

1st week - 6/4/07 – weight is *** pounds (weighed on home scale stark at night)
2nd week – 6/11/07 – weight is (have yet to be weighed at this moment)
3rd week – 6/18/07 – weight is
4th week – 6/25/07 – weight is
5th week – 7/2/07 – weight is
6th week – 7/9/07 – weight is
7th week – 7/16/07 – weight is
8th week – 7/23/07 – weight is
9th week – 7/30/07 – weight is
10th week - 8/6/07 – weight is
11th week -8/13/07 – weight is

********************************************************************************

I have put stars next to the place that would show my weight. I am still not quite ready to put my weight up on the net. But you get the idea of what I am doing in case anyone would like to follow in my footsteps........

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

You go you sexy thing. Love your supportive husband.