Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday work out

I just got back from the gym. I am still a little sore from Saturday's work out. I took it easy at the gym today. And, I listened to my body and did not jog. I am sticking with fast paced walking right now. The jogging is too hard on my shins and knees right now. Plus most of my work out songs on my IPOD are better suited for quick walking and biking. So the following is what I did do at the gym today:

10 warm up of walking on treadmill

10 minute stretch (felt REALLY good)

20 min on treadmill at about 3.5 speed setting, sometimes I had it at a 1.5 incline to stretch out my calves a little more

7 min on the bike (5 min of that was a fitness test) I scored a poor rating - BOO!

~ After I did Saturday's work out, I didn't really feel like I worked my stomach muscles well enough. And my stomach is my main focus area to drop inches in. I have a great belly dancing video that works the stomach area REALLY well. So I am going to do that later on. Till next time!

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Keep up the good work. You will be there in no time.

Miss Megan said...

Can I just say I love this blog?! I love all the songs you have downloaded to your IPod. I love the Moroccan Chickpea Salad, and I love that you are NOT weighing yourself everyday. It's definitely a recipe for disaster! Keep up the good work, and for heaven sakes link this up to your blog! You have no reason to be embarrassed. :) Love, Meg

Elaine said...

Ditto everything that Megan said, and YOU GO GIRL!!!