Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Monday

Breakfast - half a banana - I know, not anywhere near enough food. I thought it was better than nothing. I just had zero time.
Lunch - 1 burrito supreme, 1/2 chx and cheese quesadilla, 1/2 extreme quesadilla, little bit of DP - I felt straight out crappy after eating this meal. Such an unwise choice. I seriously regretted eating that meal......my tummy no like Taco smell
Snack - some baby carrots
Dinner - 2 C steamed spinach with sprinkled salt and tiny bit of butter, 3 chicken tenders grilled on George foreman with lemon pepper and tomato basil spice, carrots, edamames, steamed carrots, broccoli, 1/2 C whole wheat organic linguine noodles
Snack - 1 C frozen yogurt caramel praline flavor
EDIT: I also had 1 cup of lemon zinger herbal tea, and 1 small bag of smart pop popcorn

Exercise!
Warmed up with 10 min on bike
38 min on elliptical machine
30 min of upper body/ab strength training with Dan my personal trainer helping out and spotting
YAH! Thanks to my I-POD music the time on the elliptical went fairly quick. Once again the bottom of my feet felt tingly/pain. Heidi - have you heard anything yet if this is normal? I know Dan and our upstairs neighbor have the same feeling when on the elliptical.

2 comments:

Englishfam said...

Ok first of all, I know this is a dumb question but what are edamames? I have seen that you eat it quite often but I have no idea what it is! Second, great job on the workout! I feel tingly feet when I am on the elliptical for a long time too. I finally decided that you have to get off after about 10 minutes to let the blood circulate in your feet. Then get back on. That is my advice.
p.s.Taco Bell is the devil!!!

Miss Megan said...

Do we need to come to Hawaii and burn that Taco Bell to the ground? ha ha. "Leah...this is the voice of your conscience. Stay the hell away from Taco Bell..." :)