Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Update!!!!

Today is Tuesday the 26th of June. I first started this blog on June 4th. I first measured my waist and hips on June 11th. And I weighed myself on the 4th of June. Since then I have lost 1 inch off of my hips! And I have lost 1/2 inch off of my waist! I am now down 4 pounds also. So Yeah!

I have not been as strict as I had hoped for. But that's okay. I am so happy that I have stuck with it, even when I over ate and didn't exercise on certain days. So thank you everyone who comments and helps me along. You are really helping me doing this.

Along the right side of the site, I have each week of my changes. It might be hard for you to see. But, I am really noticing a difference in myself. The biggest difference would be the way I feel about myself. Just look at week 4's picture. I look so happy with Dan on our date night. I wasn't even embarrassed to take that picture! What an inside change from week 1!

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I have been told that losing 1-2 pounds per week is right on target. If you are trying to be healthy, that is the best way to do it. If you are losing more than that you are either starving yourself or doing extreme dieting (neither which are good). So kudos to you! Besides, to me the pounds aren't what's important, it's the way my clothes fit, ya know?

HeaddaMarie said...

I agree with Meg. It's all about how the clothes fit. Even when I was at my smallest I was still considered a bit overweight, but I didn't care cause I felt good and my clothes fit great!! Keep up the great work!!