Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday meals

Breakfast - Cinnamon weight control oatmeal (today I mixed in 3/4 cup of skim milk instead of water as suggested by WH to stay full longer), with raisins and cinnamon; water, vitamins, antibiotics. * Check out the new link I put up to the right. It's titled "Hungry Like a Wolf", and it has great ideas for healthy foods that keep you full longer.

Snack - baby carrots

Lunch - Big hooray for me - I resisted leftover pizza!!! As Dan came home for his lunch break, he pulled "it" out of the fridge. I called him a Meany for tempting me, and decided I didn't want to work out any more than I had to......"my plan is working".....insert Dr Evil laugh here. I ended up having leftover's from lunch yesterday. The only difference is that I added cooked baby peas and some baby carrots to the mix. I am still getting used to the taste of tuna without mayo and whole wheat pasta. Other than that though it was great. Main Point is - I felt good after eating it. And last night after eating pizza I felt bloated, lethargic, UN-motivated, reflex, and other not so pleasant experiences. So I think (like soda) I have finally learned my lesson. Eat foods that have no negative side effects on my body!

Snack -baby carrots

Dinner - Serves me right gloating all about how I "resisted" the temptous pizza leftovers. I ate Taco bell. It couldn't really be helped. I went to the gym as soon as Dan got home, then jumped in COLD shower(yes Megan I agree that is one of the best things in life), then jetted off to a work dinner for Dan's unit(didn't eat anything, just a schmooze the boss type of deal), then straight off to Dan's softball game. So finally when his game was done we grabbed taco smell. So add 1 extra workout to the list of my busy life. Oh yeah, did I mention after eating dinner way too late at night, I had to jump on the computer and do some homework for my criminal justice summer school class?( In my best Simon Cowell impersonation - WOO PEE) I guess I will sleep/rest when I'm dead....... ;)

Snack - mug of sugar free hot cocoa (yummmm)

No comments: