Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thursday - day of skin cancer steroid injection treatments - yah I deserved the chocolate

Breakfast - plain silk soy milk and cheerios

Lunch - Tuna, mayo, and lemon pepper mixed and put on 3 light rye WASA crackers

Snack -popcorn, chips, salsa, peanut butter(yah - I think I am having pregnancy cravings)

Dinner - half steamed rice half fried rice with terriaki chx and little bit of orange chx, 3 cream cheese ragoons, and some orange soda.

Dessert - Butterfingers ice cream bar

Exercise - I rested in bed and watched chick flicks. Today I had multiple needles shot in to my shoulder and chest. I totally deserved every treat I got. Man was I in pain. That's enough to coat my body in sunscreen every time I leave the house.....learn from this my friend...sunscreen is your friend!
**And last but certainly not least - I have an amazing husband who came home from work early, watched Ben and Lily while I rested, then took Ben and grocery shopped, and brought me home special perfume and a willow tree. I love Dan so much. He spoils me.......

No comments: