Thursday, July 5, 2007

Wednesday - HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!


Breakfast - banana(was really busy getting ready for the day)

Lunch - broccoli, tuna, whole wheat pasta noodles, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic salt sprinkled on top

Dinner - homemade mini sub sandwiches(rye sub bread, little mayo, little Dijon mustard, romaine lettuce, pepper jack cheese, turkey and ham) light fat free pringles, apple slices, few pieces of celery, root beer and Hansons natural diet soda

Snack - tiny bit of cotton candy(most of it melted from humidity by the time Dan walked back to where Ben and I were saving our firework spot)

Late dessert - when getting back home I had some of the jello flag mold I made. - sugar free strawberry jello, sugar free cool whip, blueberries, and strawberries.
Exercise - Today my exercise was walking from car to block party at Pearl Harbor, back to car, then walking to picnic spot, then back to car...... Today's exercise was walking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool flag jello cake! and great job on hiking to the top of that crater! The best thing about climbing mountains is the feeling you get at the top. I always think, was it worth it? and it usually is, just for that feeling (even if the view isn't as great as in your picture!)
p.s. I just got back from my 1 hour workout and I feel great!

Miss Megan said...

Nice flag momma! P.S. I love the pic of you on top of Diamond Head. Way to go!!!