Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesday - holiday before the holiday

breakfast - nutri grain waffles, frozen blueberries, syrup

Snack - 2 light rye wasa crackers spread with Skippy's natural peanut butter

Lunch - spicy guac pringles, whole wheat rye sub bread, light mayo, Pavarotti with jalapenos cheese, turkey and ham, Dijon mustard.

Snack - 1 kashi chewy granola bar, pina colada smoothie

Dinner - 1 whole wheat tortilla with fat free refried beans and sprinkled cheddar cheese; some broccoli with minced garlic and a few pasta shells with minced garlic; water

Snack/Dessert - 1 serving of homemade banana pudding

Exercise - Hiked Diamond Head Crater - this was about a total of an hour and a half - that included 271 stairs!!!- Can anyone say FEEL THE BURN??

2 comments:

Englishfam said...

I really wanted to hike Diamond Head when I went to Oahu about 3 years ago, but we didn't have time-It looks like you had a blast! I am so proud of you! An hour and a half of hiking? You go girl! Your butt must be burnin'! haha

Cross Family said...

Wow that sounds so hard I would not be able to breath after doing stairs like that. I think my Dad hiked it a few years ago. Whew!!!