Monday, July 2, 2007

Not so bad after all, just a few adjustments

So after reading over my food logs from the weekend, I realized that I did make some poor food choices. But, all in all I think it comes down to bad snacking. It also comes down to being so busy, forgetting to eat, starving and eating anything I can get my hands on when I do finally have the time to eat.



So until I can get more time in my day to fully plan out meals during the weekend, I just have to eliminate those poor choices from the house. For Example: tortilla chips and guac, brownies, snicker bar at grocery store, baked lays...and so on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the snacking when you're starving! By that time I'm too desperate to make a real meal, so it's instant gratification time. I have been doing better by not eating ice cream at home even though Jason got Moose Tracks, and when he went geo-caching at Lake Murray I brought Emily along and powerwalked on the trail while he bushwhacked. And I saw a mama duck and a bunch of baby ducklings!