Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This could put a damper on my weight loss

I will not be seeing my toes in about 25 - 30 weeks. I am PREGNANT!!!! WHAT?!?! Totally did not see this one coming! Why am I surprised....this is my crazy life...my adventure! But, I refuse to let this put a damper on my healthy venture! In fact it motivates me even more!

I have been doing so good with healthy eating! And I have heard so much positive feedback from my friends about doing this together.

So, here is the deal......I am still working on my health. I am overweight going into this pregnancy, so I have to watch my sugar and bad food intake even more so. So, I will keep my trainer to help me continue eating healthy and moderately working out. Nothing too crazy. Probably just some arm toning and walking on the treadmill. I can't forget the glorious pool either!

So, stick with me ladies!!!! I am here for the long haul!!!

1 comment:

Tammy and Trevor said...

Good for you, Leah. Getting healthy is about changing your lifestyle and eating habits, not going on a diet! That new little baby will benefit... and they say that the more exercise you get, the easier the labor. Here's hopin'!!