Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hmmm which shoes to buy?


With even more cushioning thanks to an Air-Sole unit, the Nike® Air Pegasus+ is crafted using a synthetic and mesh upper that's breathable and supportive. The tough BRS 1000 carbon rubber heel and sticky rubber forefoot provide durability and traction, while the Nike+®-enabled shoe syncs your iPod® nano to your workout to deliver both tunes and tracking.

I first heard of this shoe from my friend Heather. I am really wanting to get these now. It's hard to part with my red New Balances that I found at a steal on clearance back in Hawaii. But, my feet have seriously been hurting. I need new work out shoes. So is this the shoe? I don't know but it sure does perk my interest when it mentions that it can sync with my Ipod!
Any suggestions on good work out shoes? I'll probably be buying some when I am back in San Diego.

No comments: