Thursday, August 14, 2008

Healthy Dreaming

I was just day dreaming about decorating our home. First, I have slowly been collecting items to decorate our kitchen in a vintage design of 50's diner style. This picture came to my mind. I think this would be really fun to have in our 50's retro kitchen.
And then my dreams went wild as I watched a home make over on the Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood reality show. I really love the octopus wall paper in the toddler boys room.
Another view of the adorable boys room.
Then I started to hyperventilate when I saw the master bedroom. This is by far the closest thing to my dream master bedroom that I have ever seen. Wow! Gorgeous!
Yes please.............

2 comments:

Tammy and Trevor said...

What beautiful rooms... if you are going to dream, dream BIG!

Coila said...

Wow. I agree with all of this. Can I have Tori's house, please? And her house cleaners. . .