Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am back baby

Life has been busy. But I am now officially back to blogging. I am not sure if anyone follows this blog anymore. This will at least help me to stay focused on my goal.

I am slowly becoming more comfortable in my skin. I am working on taking more full body pictures with my family. I still feel like my middle area is my most insecure area. I am working on not hiding in pictures. I think I did okay in this one. This picture was taken this past Saturday. My hubby, the boys, and I, all went to a Rodeo on the Army base we are living by. More active family outings is another goal I am trying to reach.


I am so happy to say that I am down 12 pounds since June. I have lost 6 inches off my waist. And a few more off my hips, legs, and all over.

It is about getting healthy. Bottom line. I have to find what works for me and keep working toward my goals.

Right now it is making sure I get off my tush each day(except Sunday) and exercise. Get up and do something. That is my goal each day. Cutting back on the ice cream and pizza has not hurt either. :O)

1 comment:

Englishfam said...

Way to go Leah! So proud of you! I'm glad you have found something you love and are losing weight while doing it. :) Keep it up!