Friday, June 15, 2007

Enough to get to the gym

I am watching the weight come off...that in itself is enough to get my tush to the gym! Well the scale and mirror don't lie! I feel like I am shrinking...like literally getting shorter....

So Dan, Ben, and I headed over to Dan's work gym again. It's so great because no one is ever there. And as old as the equipment is......it's still free and at our disposal any time! So today I hopped on the bike for a 5 minute warm up. A nice stretch was done and my calves and hamstrings said THANK YOU!

Then jumped over to the treadmill (really was not feeling that happy to be working out right then) and did 17 minutes on that. At that time Ben started to get REALLY fussy. So Dan and I decided that since I was walking on the treadmill, I might as well be pushing Benji outside for some fresh air! And Dan had just finished listing his arm weights. The fresh air was nice for myself also.

So off we went to head outside. Down the road from the gym and military base is a track and field. So we walked(didn't drive) over there. When I got over there, Dan and Ben went ahead of me and I decided to walk/jog. My chest started to hurt. So after half a mile we walked back over to the parking lot where the car was parked. Total time walking outside - 6:05 - 6:25

I think I'll do some abs tonight. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

You are doing so great! Love all the posts...thanks for the motivation!

Englishfam said...

You are awesome Leah!! Geez, I need to get my butt in gear with my eating. It seems I can never have both exercise and eating together at the same time. I have been at a plateau of the same weight for the past month and it is driving me crazy. But I keep eating like crap! Hopefully this rigorous training will help out too, I can tell a difference in my body but not on the scale yet. Anyway enough of me rambling, just really wanted to congratulate you on a great week of eating and exercising!! Good job!