Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Exercising and H2O tip

So I didn't get in my exercise time yesterday as planned. I was out running errands late into the evening. This also contributed to me eating out last night. But now I know I just have to plan better. And I just have to squeeze in exercise some time. Tonight before I go to bed I am determined to get in my exercise time for the day....after the sushi settles in my tummy!

H2O tip: For every pound you lose you need to drink 16 oz more of water that day. This fact brought to you by Dan's magazine - Men's health.

1 comment:

HeaddaMarie said...

I see you are a sushi fan as well! This is a retarded question...how do you know what day you lost the pound? Do you just drink more water the day you weigh in when you realized you lost a pound? Does this even make sense?