Friday, June 8, 2007

Meals of Aloha Friday

Friday -

Breakfast - 1 banana - didn't make time for more than this. But, I at least wanted to makes sure I got this in. In the past my downfall has been totally skipping breakfast and over eating at lunch. So at least I ate the banana.

Snack - nothing

Lunch - 1 slice of leftover pizza - white sauce, spinach, tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms on thin crust. I also took my vitamins and 16 oz of water here at lunch, so the combination of vitamins and water filled me up. I also think I have less of an appetite since I am on an antibiotic for a cold I have. Edit: I am writing lunch in green highlight because I could have ate more leftovers of pizza, but I stopped since my stomach felt like I was full.

Snack - 3 wasa multi grain crackers spread with artichoke and garlic hummus

Dinner - 2 bean burritos, 1 extreme quesadilla, and 1 hard taco from taco bell. No soda and no combo.

night time snack - cut up bananas and strawberries dipped in dark chocolate. 1/2 mug of sugar free hot cocoa

Today, I figured that the food choices for dinner were the result of not eating enough earlier in the day. Fast food teaches me so much......



No comments: