Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Not to toot my own horn......

I am VERY proud to say that last night even though it was late and past my bedtime......I worked out! Dan and I together in our living room, at 10:00 pm......... did a work out from The Biggest Loser work out video. If you have not done it before, just know it works you! I was so proud of myself! And then after doing that I did some ab work outs. Nothing too crazy just enough to get my stomach to feel the burn.

So this morning, I woke up feeling so pumped to really stick with healthy eating. My temptation to eat junk has gone WAY down. Of course I will have my temptation from time to time, but at least I keep going forward. That is the important part for me. To not give up or get discouraged.


And can I say that I am SO very happy to hear that my gal friends are getting motivated by this page?!?! It really helps to know that we are not alone in this battle of our bulge. And I was just thinking last night that I have to work out because my ladies are going to read it. And yes, I am doing this for myself......but knowing you are going to read about my highs and lows of weight loss......well let's just say it gives me more reason to have highs than lows. ;) Like I said in the beginning....this helps keep me accountable. I know that I really need that right now. So MUCHAS GRACIA'S MI AMIGA'S!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the "delayed onset of muscle soreness" from my workout yesterday! Even though it's slightly painful I feel good because I know something is happening. I did 15 min each on the treadmill and bike, with some crunches in between on the big ball. I ate healthy, until Jason brought me home a Wendy's chicken sandwich, frosty and fries at 10:30 pm. But tomorrow we work out again!

Englishfam said...

You go ahead and toot that little horn of yours all you want! You deserve it! If I haven't worked out during the day I never get the energy up to work out at night. Good for you! Speaking of exercise, I start my half marathon 12 week training program on Monday! AAAHHHH! Wish me luck...