Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday

Food Log -


Breakfast - cinn weight control oatmeal with some fresh blueberries mixed in; water; vitamins
Lunch - Crispy(used canola oil in skillet) whole wheat tortilla with low fat refried beans, sprinkle of cheese, tomato's. onions. and a tiny bit of non fat sour cream
Snack - protein shake
Dinner -Movie date night - hot dog with ketchup and mustard, diet coke, popcorn, hot tamales, licorice(I resisted the nachos and chocolate candy products!!)

Exercise -
5 minutes on bike to warm up
7 minutes of stretching
30 minutes on treadmill - did (2) 1 minute intervals on 5.0 speed jogging, rest was walking at 3.5 speed some times with incline between 2.0 and 3.0
Weight machine for back/arms - 2 sets of 12 - this is the wonderful new exercise that I have discovered. It helps get rid of my "hump" by my neck. It formed when my front area got HUGE during the pregnancy. Also from poor posture. I thought I would never get rid of it. God bless this weight set!

No comments: