Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday

Food log -

Breakfast - 1 piece of mulit grain toast with smart balance creamy peanut butter; few bites of a banana, water

Snack - wheat grass shot with a slice of an orange from jamba juice

Lunch - 3 pieces of salmon with rice, California rolls Maki, and only 1 tiny slice of Dan's Taco smell quesadilla. (Dan said he was proud of me for not eating taco Bell and for making healthier choices!!!!)

Snack - baby carrots

*Dan watched the kids while I took a 3 hr nap. I feel like someone took a suction cup and sucked all the energy out of my body. What is going on? The only thing I can think of is that I am not eating enough? Anyone have any other thoughts???? Anyone anyone???Buller....anyone?

Dinner - (My wonderful husband made) Tofu stir fry with brown rice. This meal is courtesy of week 1 - day 7 - dinner meal - off of week 1 booty boot camp. (Substituted low sodium soy
sauce for terriaki sauce that we didn't have. )

Snacks - Licorice, couple handfuls of baked lays chips, crystal light pink lemonade, 2 skinny cow mint flavored sandwiches.

I was almost too embarrassed to add this. But this site is about healthy. And being honest is the first step for me to become healthier.

EDIT ADD ON - 2 slices of multi grain bread, 2 slices of deli Colby jack cheese, light butter, 1 Roma tomato sliced up, 1 big slice of a white onion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah you'll be so proud of me! I did my best workout today (because Jason watched Emily for me) I did 30 min on the treadmill at 3.2 speed and 3.0 grade, then 15 min on the elliptical (that thing is brutal!) and then I spent the rest of my hour doing upper body weights! I feel great! And since I had a yummy piece of Claim Jumper motherlode chocolate-chocolate-chocolate cake last night at a scout eagle court of honor, I really needed to burn that off! But today I'm having Total cereal (suprisingly good) with raisins for breakfast, so hopefully I can keep up eating right :)
3 hour nap?! Wow... you might need more protein? Or just a great nap!

Sheree' said...

Hi kiddo,
I am proud of you too, but it does seem like you are not getting enough food. I will continue to read and see how you are feeling. I will email you the guide I use, but it is Vegan. But hey whole grains and veggies never hurt anyone.