Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Where am I getting this information?????

Women's Health magazine May 2007 issue and Women's Health on-line, have helped me to plan out my current week of eating and exercising.

This link will lead you to Women's Health magazine on-line. Through this you can get tips on health and nutrition. You can also sign up yourself to receive FREE on-line newsletters with everyday "women" tips. :) Enjoy!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/?cm_mmc=Newsletter-_-2007_Jun_04-_-Logo-_-Homepage

From this link you can click on the top link titled "weight loss". Then a page will come up with weight loss information. The featured cover is called "deadline diet". This is where I found my current food plan and exercise routine. I am not using it as a deadline diet. I am using it as a meal planner that is kick starting my metabolism. This is suggested by the magazine.

My suggestion is just to play around on this website. It is filled with great information regarding anything and everything related to health and nutrition! I just recently found a discussion board going on about healthy choices of sushi!

No comments: