Thursday, July 24, 2008

Motivated

So thanks to bed rest, and Dan being deployed, I have been doing a lot of reading lately. Currently one of the books that I am reading is:

I first heard of Dave Ramsey from my friend Sarah. She attended one of his financial seminars. She taught me about cash envelopes, and the debt snowball. They were able to become completely debt free using these tools among others of Dave Ramsey. I saw this book at the library and immediately knew if I wanted to get truly serious about becoming debt free, then I needed to read this book. And I am so happy I have.

I would suggest this book to anyone and everyone. It is inspiring. Dan and I are working on becoming debt free. And I have to tell you this book is helping us get to that goal.

YAH for healthy living and that includes healthy finances!

No comments: