Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One step closer to healthy

My latest trick - instead of using salt on popcorn, I sprinkle this flavoring called TRUE LEMON. It has 0 calories. I got a free sample in the mail and I love it. It also comes in LIME and ORANGE flavoring.

Instead of salt, sprinkle this.................
on to this................

Tonight, I found myself out running errands during dinner time. This has been my biggest down fall in the past. I have eaten way too much "fast" food and it catches up with me "fast". I ended up getting BEN a semi healthy happy meal; aka: chicken nuggets with apple slices and apple juice. And then I decided nothing sounded good or healthy that was drive thru. So, I waited until I got home to eat. I had a turkey sandwich. And I also had half a Christmas tree Reese's peanut butter cup. I figured I did good. Instead of eating it all, I split it with Ben. ( I got this trick from The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian. She says that if you don't feed your cravings, you're going to binge. )And then my night time snack was a bag of SMART POP POPCORN. I was really proud of myself for not touching the rest of the chocolate or sugar in the cupboard at night time during a movie. I didn't binge.

No comments: