Thursday, January 1, 2009

Improving on calories burned

I made it to the gym on the 31st. I walked/jogged on the treadmill. I burned a total of 254 calories. An improvement to the 80 that I burned the first day back to the gym!

Side Note - First day at the gym I was on the elliptical for most of the work out. I have been calculating calories burned with my NIKE + insert in my shoe. I think it might only track walking and jogging? Because I am pretty sure I burned more than 80 that first day back to the gym. I'll have to check that out......

1 comment:

Englishfam said...

Yeah, I could only use my nike plus when running because I think it tracks every time your foot makes impact with the ground which you don't on the elliptical. Hope this helps! I think you burned more than you think too. 80 calories doesn't sound right.