Wednesday, September 16, 2009

REWARDS

So Dan and I have decided to reward ourselves. Each week that we finish a week, we each get a $20 or lower prize.

My rewards have been:
Week 1 - Eyebrow Wax, nail polish, and a polka dot make up bag
Week 2 - Puffy vest from Costco
And this week after finishing week 3, I got a Fall wreath! I have wanted one of these for SO long. And Costco had one on sale! YAH!
Dan's week 1 reward was this work out jacket! Looking good Dan! Our goal is to complete this 12 week program. November 22nd is the last day of week 12! At the end we will be rewarding ourselves with getting a family picture to hang on the wall. And my personal reward, is if I lose the weight I have set my goal for, then I get a full spa day! Either way I am getting new jeans at the end of 12 weeks!

* Final Goal * After 29 weeks, I should be at my goal weight. If I hit that goal, then I will be buying a bikini. And Dan and I will be going on a cruise! This should be around June 2010! So that is motivation!

2 comments:

Heidi Reads... said...

What a great idea! A little extra motivation can go a long way, plus you feel pampered or indulgent in a way that's not food-related. I love the wreath!

Jon and Cheryl said...

Those are great rewards. You are very inspirational Leah!! --cheryl