Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 2 down - On to week 3

I stuck to eating and exercise Monday and Tuesday. Then Wednesday am ended up in the ER. I had a blood clot go to my brain and had a mild stroke.......not even kidding....seriously...not kidding. As you can imagine, last week I took it easy. I have been completely exhausted and wiped out. And on Sunday when I weighed in I only lost .5 pound. But that is okay. I am alive and I am okay.

So, tomorrow I will be getting blood tests up to wazoo to find out what is going on. And this week is week 3 of the program. And so far Dan and I are both doing great.

Here's to healthy living!!!

PS I will keep you posted on what is going on with the test results.

1 comment:

Coila said...

Holy crud, Leah, I'm so sorry to hear you had a stroke! Wow! Glad that you seem to be in good spirits still and that you're sticking to the program. Best of luck with everything!